The Back Story

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wedding Card

Yesterdays project was to make
a wedding card for a friend of ours
who recently got married. 

It's fun making my own cards. They're
usually drawings and doodles. 

Sometimes I'll make mixed media cards 
which can be pretty elaborate. 

I carefully consider the recipient before deciding
how much work to put into each one. 

I hate the thought of spending 3 hours
making a card and have it wind up in the trash
the next day. In that case, I'd rather buy a card 
from the dollar store. 


Hopefully it'll bring a smile to their faces. 



Thanks for visiting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.