The Back Story

Monday, May 29, 2017

Sharpie Art

I decided to put my work out here
whether I like it or not. 

 Even if I think it's awful and I'm 
cringing as I hit the publish button,
I'm sharing it.

The reason?

Because every artist has to 
start somewhere and I still consider
myself a beginner.

Like I've mentioned before,
eventually I want to see some progression. 


If people knew how hard I worked to get my 
mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. 
~Michelangelo


His sentiment gives me hope
even as I cringe and hit publish. 

Thanks for stopping by and
thank you to those who've served our 
country on this Memorial Day.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.