The Back Story

Friday, May 5, 2017

Funky Paper Towel Dispenser

My husband and I were in the
food service industry for over 30 years.

You could say we're hyper sensitive to germs. 

I love the idea of disposable towels
in the bathroom~even more so if they're covered 
and protected from germs. (I wasn't kidding earlier).

Why not use a commercial dispenser in the bathroom?

Being an artsy person, I couldn't leave it unadorned. 

The surface was shiny metal and the sides were plastic.

I found Sharpies and Sharpie Paint Markers worked the best.  


There're several composition notebooks lying around
my house, filled some of my favorite quotes.

This particular quote was found in an old Victoria Magazine.

I was saving it for a special project for the bathroom, 
excuse me, lavatory. 


Now maybe it's time to make one for the kitchen. . . 

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.