The Back Story

Monday, May 15, 2017

Folk Art Mixed Media No. 3

This piece started out with a cool
moon and starry sky behind her. 

I really liked it, but thought it needed something else.

It was missing an oomph of some sort. 

Well, one thing led to another and the background
I started out with has now vanished. 

I'm kind of sad that I didn't take a picture
at that earlier stage.  C'est la vie. 

It still doesn't have any type of top coat on it. 

I'm leery of the beeswax and I don't have any self
leveling gel, nor have I ever used it before.

I need to figure something out in that regard. 
Other than that, I call her finished. 

Now that number 3 is behind me, I can
say I'm learning not to take the process
too seriously. 

If I make a mistake or somehow ruin it, so what?!

I'll take note of what I learned from the mistake, put
it behind me, and move on!


Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.