The Back Story

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Playing with Markers

I've been working on my first art journal. 

I told myself beforehand that I wasn't going to rip
any pages out no matter how they turned out. 

Becoming better at ones craft is an evolution. 

I wanted to see the progression of my work 
from page 1 to page 50, or however many pages there are. 

Well, I broke my own rule on the first page yesterday.

I'd coated the finished page with a gloss super heavy 
gel that started to stick and pull apart
the finished inside cover of my journal.

Yikes!

I weighed my options and decided to start fresh
again with my rule now reenacted.

Live and learn. . . 

The following picture is one of my
drawings I made while playing with markers. 


PEACE~LOVE~JOY

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.