The Back Story

Friday, June 9, 2017

Mayberry Musings Embroidered Pillow

Inspired by a book I have called
Embroidered Effects by Jenny Hart,
I made this pillow. 

I chose Sheriff Andy Taylor as my
subject because there's a warm spot
in my heart for the show. 

It was a rather therapeutic process, and
rewarding results came quickly. 

I think there're two more pillows
with the names Barney Fife and Aunt Bee
waiting to be stitched. 

I chose some old fabric from the
'50's as backing for the pillow. 

Guests to my home seem to love
this pillow and have someone in 
mind that it'd be the perfect gift for. 



I'd recommend checking out the
book and gleaning your own inspiration. 

It's a fun one!

Thanks for visiting.

Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.