The Back Story

Monday, June 12, 2017

Bird Love Drawing

I drew this lady when I was first 
experimenting with colored pencils. 

Obviously I used markers and pens as
well, but her face is colored pencil. 

I'm thinking of remaking it now that I've
learned a little more about blending
and using colored pencils. 

I say remake it, because I don't have 
the actual piece anymore.

Another mistake I mistake I made was using
more of a textured watercolor paper instead
of a smooth Bristol Paper.

There're a lot of elements to the 
design that I do like, and some I'll leave out. 

Just talking about it is stirring up  
motivation to get started.


That said, I can't get sidelined!

I have to finish my current project first.
(More on that later). 

The one thing I don't want is a room full 
of partially finished pieces.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you have a wonderful day. 

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.