The Back Story

Monday, April 30, 2018

Completing the Cow Painting

This is the cow painting I was
working on in my last post. 

I was unsettled with it. 

There was too much busyness here and
there and I actually made it even busier
after this. 

I was about to sand the whole 
thing and start over, but I restrained myself. 


It's a happy party cow, so I left some of
those elements in it. I just did some rearranging. 

I could work on it longer, but I really
need to finish it up and moooo-ve on. 

(could not resist)


Hope it's a great day
and an even better week for you.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Terri

4 comments:

  1. I love both versions of it-it's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debra I love both versions too.
    So glad you didn't sand over it Terri.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gill! Now that all is said and done, I am too!

      Delete

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.