The Back Story

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Painted Chicken Coop 2

I finished painting the panels for 
the outside of the chicken coop, and
yesterday was delivery day. 

Here's a picture of the brand new
coop we had to start with. 


Here's the outside all prettied up!

The flags belong to Aimee the owner. 
They're a cute folk art rooster print
and fit right in with the design, so
I think she'll leave them up. 

My husband used liquid nails and 
his nail gun to secure the panels. 



This handsome guy is checking out his new digs. 


I hope he likes it!



My husband is measuring the inside
for the next part of the project. 

That needs to be pretty too. 


Peace, love, and chickens. . . 

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.