The Back Story

Friday, October 27, 2017

Painted Chicken Coop 3

 First of all, I need to give
credit to Aimee from the Farm
Animal Sanctuary for these pictures. 

I forgot to bring my camera and 
she was kind enough to take these. 

My husband put in the hinged door 
within the front door. 

This way the chickens
can get in and out without having to open
the larger door. There's a little carabiner at the 
bottom that can secure the door shut, or hold it open. 


The back wall has 3 panels with decorative
wood strips in between. 


For the benches, I decided to paint a 
rug design in predominantly gray to
hopefully camouflage the inevitable mess. 


Here's Bob attaching the carabiner
to the chicken wire to hold the door open. 

That's Zobe the beautiful little zebu cow
in the background. 

I just love her!!


We've had so much fun
helping to beautify the farm.

It's been an honor and a privilege. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.