The Back Story

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Picnic Table No. 2

I'm happy to say I finished the second picnic table
for Aimee's Animal Farm Sanctuary
and thought I'd share some pictures of it with you. 

Unlike the first picnic table, this one
started out painted in a solid red color. 

It'd been placed in a part of the yard that gets
watered by irrigation, which means it was regularly 
sitting in water for extended periods of time. 

The legs were all rotted and my handy 
husband needed to replace those before
I could get started. 

As you can see, my palette colors were gray, blue,
green, and purple tones. It wasn't a typical 
palette for me, but I like the way it turned out. 

      

You can see a tiny part of the first table
I did in the background. 

My intent was for them to compliment
one other in style, without being too matchy-matchy. 


Now, I've got to get back
to the chicken coop panels I'm painting. 

More on that later. 

Thanks for visiting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.