The Back Story

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Painted Picnic Table

Imagine painting in an enclosed garage
without air conditioning and the temperature 
is over 105 degrees.

I had to keep the garage door shut because
it's monsoon season, and that means mosquitoes. 

Did I mention mosquitoes love me?

The affection isn't mutual. 

Although the working conditions weren't ideal,
I was in the zone and loving every minute of it. 

I made sure my glass of ice water was filled
and I was staying hydrated. 

It took me a solid 3 1/2 days to finish
and I'm pleased with the results. 


Delivery day was yesterday
and I'm so happy the dear
lady I painted it for loved it. 



Oh, to make a living at painting. . .

That'd be my dream. 


Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.