The Back Story

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Hog Haven

Today I'm going to share a sneak
peek of what's kept me so busy
the past week or so. 

Everything from cleaning house, exercising, 
doing laundry, and blogging fell to the wayside
 while I worked on this project. 

It's a house my husband built for
a 300lb baby hog that'll grow to be 600lbs!

I've been painting from sunrise to sunset
for the past 7 plus days in a row. 

It'll soon be headed to a wonderful
Farm Animal Sanctuary near our home. 


One of the greatest things about
this project was recognizing how
many times I thought to myself, 
"This is so much fun!"

That's saying something considering the fact
that I was working in an non air conditioned garage
in Phoenix, in the middle of summer!

The temperature was never less than 100 degrees,
but I was loving every minute. 

It feels good to be done. 

Now it's time to get to my household chores!

Thanks for stopping by.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.