The Back Story

Friday, April 28, 2017

Fabric Scrap Collage

While weeding through my fabric stash I started
pondering what to do with all my scraps. 

A hand full of my fabrics reminded me of 
skin tones which lead me to start cutting. 


For now, the pieces are tacked down with glue. 
I have to figure out a more permanent way of 
securing it all together. 

All of the options that I can think of (hand-stitching, fusible web,
free form sewing with invisible thread) seem overwhelming
at the moment. 

I'll figure something out. 

She's not quite finished yet, but here's what 
she looks like so far.

I definitely want to make both eyes black and 
add more hair. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you peace, love, and joy.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.