The Back Story

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Mixed Media Drawing

I have a love hate relationship
with this drawing. 

I'm happy with the face, 
the basic design and the balance
of the drawing as a whole. 

The headdress is so flat
though. It bugs me. 

Even if I tried shading it, it 
wouldn't help. That part of 
the drawing is off. 


I call it Mardi Gras, because that's
what it reminds me of. 

Not that I've ever been, but it's what I'd
imagine seeing someone in a Mardi Gras
parade looking like. 

Well, I guess it's back to the "drawing" table for me.

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.