The Back Story

Friday, July 7, 2017

Mixed Media Paper Quilt


I love to quilt and this
time I decided to put an 
artistic spin on it. 

The 12 main squares are
individual magazine collages. 

I took my time to make each
one as if it was it's own little
piece of art. 

Next I created an op art border.

I wanted to surround the colorful
centers with a black and white neutral design.

Small red squares were chosen to accent
the quilt. It's actually red duct tape
covered card stock. 

I used the zig zag setting on my machine
 to stitch it all together. 


It was fun to create and
the possibilities are endless. 

Thanks for visiting!

Happy creating.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your comment. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a constructive critique, I'm grateful. Kindness is King either way.